Fired For Using Forklift On Vending Machine

CajunCandy

Too bad they didn't light him on fire

That just goes to show you no matter how much sand you put in the bottom of your machines it wont stop a dumb-a$$ with a forklift whose on a mission with a extreme hankering for a Twix :P

For a minute there I thought that might be you're your blue collar problem child.  :blink:

I mean really  . . . Who uses a forklift on a machine for a .90 cent candy-bar? :o Why not just buy another if you want one so bad? :blink:

That just goes to show you no matter how much sand you put in the bottom of your machines it wont stop a dumb-a$$ with a forklift whose on a mission with a extreme hankering for a Twix :P

For a minute there I thought that might be you're your blue collar problem child.  :blink:

I mean really  . . . Who uses a forklift on a machine for a .90 cent candy-bar? :o Why not just buy another if you want one so bad? :blink:

What do you wanna bet that this was strike three for this guy?

The good thing for us here is that we know that idiots abusing our machines isn't tolerated at least at some places!

Amen Gage.  That said it's important that we secure our machines as well as possible in order that we not put our good customers in that position.  Employee turn over is one of the highest expenses that companies incur.

Archived