Pricing Out FSI 3506 Snack

2dudes

How much would you recommend offering for one of these? Looks like there are some scratches on the sides of it but only looks cosmetic.  Any advice is much appreciated.  I wanted to keep my snack exposure to a minimum as I start out here and this seemed like a great idea.  I can't tell what they are working with as far as equipment but maybe one of you can recognize. 

post-8306-0-90355200-1393192508_thumb.jpg

post-8306-0-97787800-1393192514_thumb.jpg

How much would you recommend offering for one of these? Looks like there are some scratches on the sides of it but only looks cosmetic.  Any advice is much appreciated.  I wanted to keep my snack exposure to a minimum as I start out here and this seemed like a great idea.  I can't tell what they are working with as far as equipment but maybe one of you can recognize. 

Had a couple of those......... pass

Just curious as to why for the future.  Thanks Mission

Machines are very lightweight and easy to shake. The shelves are not on rollers, they slide out on screws with spacer washers and tend to fall out of the machines when pulling them out to load.

Some guys around here really dislike USI, I happen to be ok with them but this model is one of the reasons people don't like them.

Archived