Revive Energy Mints gumball vending machines

dlsnyder65

I am thinking of purchasing 25 of these machines for $10 each and I wanted to see if anyone on here have any experience with them.  If so, who is the manufacturer?  Can they be converted to a gumball machine?  Is there any opportunity to sell energy mints?  Where do you place them?

I was thinking of changing the wheels to make them regular candy machines.  Can this be done?

I appreciate any input you have on these machines...

I need a pic to do a positive ID but they are either cheap import crap or really good beaver machines

If they are beaver this is a steal and can do candy gum and toys but if there import junk good luck finding parts and preventing braekdowns

Yes, the Revive energy mint machines do vend gumballs.  In fact, they vend small round capsules with the mint product in them.  They can be converted to vend candy, but they require a little bit of force to do so.  I converted one to a candy machine and it's worked well.  The only thing I wouldn't recommend is vending acorn capsules.  They vend gumballs, superballs and bulk candy fine though.  $10 each is a good deal and I would take it.  They go for more on ebay too, in case you decide you don't like them after all.

Hey Gage...How ya been?  Thanks for the input...The mechs and some of the parts look like 1-800 vending machines...I was thinking I could just part them out...Not sure I could sell the .50 mechs...

I'm good Dave!  How are you?  Actually, the 50 cent mechs fit 1800 triples, so people want those for their 1800 capsule machines.  You can get around $20 each for them alone!

Im good!!..Been busy with my recruiting business but still have around 15 machines out there right now.  I just ordered a couple more locations from locators r us but they take forever to find one. Thanks for the info on the mechs...It might be worth my time to try and part them out...  I figure I can get $10 for the lock and key and another $10 to $15 on the globes.  It looks like the top, hopper and the chute would all fit  the 1800 as well.  It would take me some time but it might be worth it...How many locations do you have?

Im good!!..Been busy with my recruiting business but still have around 15 machines out there right now.  I just ordered a couple more locations from locators r us but they take forever to find one. Thanks for the info on the mechs...It might be worth my time to try and part them out...  I figure I can get $10 for the lock and key and another $10 to $15 on the globes.  It looks like the top, hopper and the chute would all fit  the 1800 as well.  It would take me some time but it might be worth it...How many locations do you have?

That's great!  LRU has been taking quite awhile here too.  I've waited about a month now for the two orders I placed.  Yes, the locks/keys will work with 1800, Buzz Bite, and some other import machines.  They're good locks!  I'm currently at 36 locations, but I haven't spent too much time locating in awhile because I've been busy with school.  I'm building a rack, so I'll be forced to get out there and find a great location for it once it's done.

Archived