Hey guys, 

Anyone know who supply's genesis manufacturing with their keypad membranes? I need to order a few and the best they can do for me is $50. Seems outrageous for an electronic sticker. They were $25 a year ago when I ordered. 

Also, if anyone knows another vendor that sells them for cheap I would appreciate it.

They sell a crap vending machine and then back it up with selling outrageously expensive parts with terrible customer service. It infuriates me. 

Thanks, 

Dustin

Hey guys, 

Anyone know who supply's genesis manufacturing with their keypad membranes? I need to order a few and the best they can do for me is $50. Seems outrageous for an electronic sticker. They were $25 a year ago when I ordered. 

Also, if anyone knows another vendor that sells them for cheap I would appreciate it.

They sell a crap vending machine and then back it up with selling outrageously expensive parts with terrible customer service. It infuriates me. 

Thanks, 

Dustin

Believe it or not, that price is not that outrageous - I just paid $40 for an AP keypad.  Given that Genesis is owned by Seaga now, I'm surprised that you could even find one.

Believe it or not, that price is not that outrageous - I just paid $40 for an AP keypad.  Given that Genesis is owned by Seaga now, I'm surprised that you could even find one.

I guess I'm just used to paying $25. Hard to believe the price should jump 100% in a year.

If you think that is an outrageous price try any other keypad and you will realize that $50 is very reasonable.

Yes, but they probably last much longer. Depending on the location I have to replace mine once or twice a year.

I found them for $40 a piece, I guess thats not terrible. 

Try this number: 801-477-7278. I used this guy about a year ago for a coin mech ($100).

Thanks! 

what machine is it...?

It's the compact, model 127 I believe. I found a good supplier, might even be you hence they came from Florida.

Archived