Number of Pieces of Plush to Fill 42" Crane

dkochan

I'd order a case and go from there.

Suppliers case size varies. I would say 100 to 130. We have been doing our best on ball cranes lately.

How many pieces of medium size plush (6 -8") do I need to fill a Rainbow 42" crane? I plan on placing the cranes in locations next week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

What's the crane license cost this year? Be careful because many towns and cities in GA now have their own license fees of around. 300 per year.

Cranes are considered Class A machines like video games, pool tables and kiddie rides. The Master License Level 1 (1 - 5 machines) is $500. Level 2 (6 - 60 machines) is $1500. Machine stickers are $25 each.

Cranes are considered Class A machines like video games, pool tables and kiddie rides. The Master License Level 1 (1 - 5 machines) is $500. Level 2 (6 - 60 machines) is $1500. Machine stickers are $25 each.

Good to know that it's not as bad. Have you encountered any of the city/ county fees ?

Good to know that it's not as bad. Have you encountered any of the city/ county fees ?

No, I haven't encountered any county/city fees for video games in the Atlanta metro area.

Lol, be careful who you listen to!!! Yea probably 100 of the 8 to 10 inch size. hey just a tip Toy Factory has some great licensed plush. I just got in a couple of cases of 6 and 1/2 " Despicable Me and it looks and sells great. The Despicable Me anything is blowing out for us. BTW balls are dead for us right now.

What ever "show prices" there may be they probably will be tied to orders if larger size. Call toy factory you will do well , don't delay. Pm me I will give you some good supplier contacts.

Btw we are bringing in some cranes this spring. Great price. They will be landing in charleston so that's easy for you to pick them up. It would be great to see you blanket Georgia, Alabama, and more.

May want to hold off for show prices if you can.[/quote

Which show? Iaapa, asd, expo, ??

What ever "show prices" there may be they probably will be tied to orders if larger size. Call toy factory you will do well , don't delay. Pm me I will give you some good supplier contacts.

Btw we are bringing in some cranes this spring. Great price. They will be landing in charleston so that's easy for you to pick them up. It would be great to see you blanket Georgia, Alabama, and more.

May want to hold off for show prices if you can.[/quote

Which show? Iaapa, asd, expo, ??

2014 expo in a few weeks.

Expo will be a great show. There will be other shows running at the same time. I will miss it though because I will do asd the week befor. A week In Vegas is enough.

Asd is the show to go to for plush, jewelry, watches, electronics, and close outs. That's where the deals are.

Archived