Newbie in Denver, CO

hoosier96

I've been lurking since I got started in the vending business (about 6 months now).  I have had enough of the corporate world and decided to give vending a go.  My company is focused on Healthy Vending.  I know, many members are not fans of this business model but in Denver it's working. 

I got my start by signing up with one of the national "Healthy Vending" companies.  It was a good place to start but I'll be doing my own thing going forward.  All of my machines are AMS combos and all use Vendscreen for CC payment.  In the future, I'm probably going to switch to Air-Vend.  I currently have 16 machines on location and plan on growing to 30+.

Looking forward to contributing in the future!

Thanks

Welcome to the forums, hoosier96.  This is a great place to learn and share in the vending world.  I'm glad you have broken free of the tyranny of the franchisors because it's much better to do your own thing.  You will save tons of money wrapping your own machines with the "healthy" graphics.  I'm glad this segment is working well for you and please share some of your successes in the Beverage and Food forum.

Archived