Coke on the cheap

Target has been running an amazing deal on coke products. $10 for 5 twelve packs. That is 17.8 cents per can after tax. That is a huge savings from the 32 cents a can I am getting from Sams. The limit is ten packs. Soooooooo, everyone I drive by target, which so happens to be near my house. Also, going in with the wifey and getting a double order. (We each have a business card)

Tomorrow is the last day unfortunately, but I am definitely counting this good fortune.

Walmart has everything but coke at $3.00 a six pack as much as you want to buy right now. No Target in my little town.

Walmart has a apple pie call Cutie Pie in the pastry section weighs 2 oz and fits good in the candy trays of my AP machines, been selling them at .85 and sells very good, $1.98 a box with six in a box. I wish they had them in lemon.

Target has been running an amazing deal on coke products. $10 for 5 twelve packs. That is 17.8 cents per can after tax. That is a huge savings from the 32 cents a can I am getting from Sams. The limit is ten packs. Soooooooo, everyone I drive by target, which so happens to be near my house. Also, going in with the wifey and getting a double order. (We each have a business card)

Tomorrow is the last day unfortunately, but I am definitely counting this good fortune.

Walmart has everything but coke at $3.00 a six pack as much as you want to buy right now. No Target in my little town.

Walmart has a apple pie call Cutie Pie in the pastry section weighs 2 oz and fits good in the candy trays of my AP machines, been selling them at .85 and sells very good, $1.98 a box with six in a box. I wish they had them in lemon.

Our ad is 5/$12. Still a great deal. Wal mart with ad match Target. I'm 50 miles from the nearest Target and I'm getting the same price at WM, no limit. 

Cajun, $3 a six pk? That's $12 a case. Coke will sell them direct for less than that. 

Our ad is 5/$12. Still a great deal. Wal mart with ad match Target. I'm 50 miles from the nearest Target and I'm getting the same price at WM, no limit. 

Cajun, $3 a six pk? That's $12 a case. Coke will sell them direct for less than that. 

Yea I didn't read what I was typing $3.00 a 12 pack. I was in a hurry to get my butt to my high paying job! lol!

We don't get any Target ads in our local paper.

;D

Archived