Anyone running a Big Buck Hunter HD

TWvend

I have a big buck world, signed up for tournement and the other online stuff.

use the cell network option. left it at default prices for basic games and addons.

going to take a while to get back my 6 grand thou.

You have to have it in a busy sports bar. only getting a few hundred a month now.

sometime up to 400 thou. might get the duck dynasty upgradre pack.

software upgrade it like 3200 thou.

Dogcow, mine does not seem to be doing well at all. The first location was a rod & gun club ....best month was near 200.00. Next , was an indoor and outdoor archery range with alot of business including birthday parties , there it did 100.00 a month and was there for 9 months. Now, its at a 36 lane bowling alley in a city with around 120,000 population. The first 2 weeks collection grossed 360.00 around the Christmas holiday. Then as I started adding other equipment, it dropped . Last collection for 2 weeks was 100.00 gross , & it looks like my 2 week collection coming up is going to also be around 100.00 gross, which was the reason for this post. I wanted to see if others were having better results than I am. I'm located in the northeast, where hunting is very popular, so my expectations were high on this piece earning well. Betson does a great lease on this game, for around 120.00 a month .  The sad part is even at that rate in 14 months of having this in 3 locations, I'm in the hole.

Yeah I was looking to put in the bar at a bowling ctr with a golden tee...id need it above 200 a wk to cover the lease oh well..thx for the heads up I guess ill kep an eye out for a used one

They need a sports bar.

so sports people can play agaist other players.

both in the bar and online. and you have to set it so your games scores are posted on the big buck tournement site.

try setting the extra buy addons cheaper,

maybe the cheaper extra addons will interest people.

also, if you have the dual monitor video card in it, put up a external monitor so people can hear and see the attract mode and other people playing it.

I had a few Buck Hunter Safaris (all sold off now) that never did all that well.  Any money I netted in the end went towards constantly repairing the guns.  Kids like to sword fight with them more than play the game.

No more new videos for me.  Only thing somewhat worth while have been sit down driving games (recent ones, not old ones).

• 4 weeks later...

Smart move mjacks I had quite a few Buck Hunters myself and overall they are a poor earner, luckily I sold them all. I would only buy them if you need to for a large location where you have multiple machines, otherwise I recommend stay clear and buy claw cranes instead. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived