great location for claw

Tbuford

I just put a claw machine out with small plush.  After 10 days I stopped by to check it to see if voltage was right.  It had grossed $127 with about 22% product cost.  Usually it takes me a while to get voltage right to have +/-25% product cost but this one was right on.  Great money for 10 days, but I'll wait at least 30-45 before I make first collection.  I just pulled bills from acceptor and put with coin.

I just put a claw machine out with small plush. After 10 days I stopped by to check it to see if voltage was right. It had grossed $127 with about 22% product cost. Usually it takes me a while to get voltage right to have +/-25% product cost but this one was right on. Great money for 10 days, but I'll wait at least 30-45 before I make first collection. I just pulled bills from acceptor and put with coin.

Sounds like a great location. Is 25 % your norm?

Had a sportsmans club gross over 600.00 in 2 weeks the first collection. Its now 75.00 to 100.00 gross per 2 weeks. I like to try for 1/3 in product cost in cranes, my thought is winners make players.......curious as to what the rest of you shoot for?

I shoot for 25% product cost. How about you?

Yep, it is.

We are normally in the 15% range some times a little less. The main reason is that we have mostly gone to ball cranes. And it's working for us as of now. As they wear off we will cycle back to plush then back to balls. But they are really strong at this point ESP in the china buffet spots. Balls are cheap and we make sure their are plenty of winners and it seems to keep them playing. We have a couple spots where we have a seperste code for the top lock and keep plenty of balls with the location and they fill the balls because they sell out in 10 days or so. We have also reduced product cost in merchandisers by prepping our own minor prizes.

Archived