Making an offer

ska173

I am buying a bevvy of bulk machines and the gentlemen has 30 single head LYPC machines, .50 cent mech, with toys included (age and quality not entirely known) on the single metal stands. I am not very familiar with this equipment. What is the most you would offer for these machines. Thanks. 

I'm assuming these are the one inch Lypc machines.  If so, they're not good at vending capsules.  They miss vend way too frequently for me to recommend them.  I only use them for gumballs and bulk candy.  Because they have 50 cent mechs, I would pass unless they were really cheap ($10 each).

I am buying a bevvy of bulk machines and the gentlemen has 30 single head LYPC machines, .50 cent mech, with toys included (age and quality not entirely known) on the single metal stands. I am not very familiar with this equipment. What is the most you would offer for these machines. Thanks. 

You know,  If you are just getting into the business, these would be ok for starter machines.  Granted they are not the best but still can make you some money.  Id give $20-25 each and then start locating and looking for some used .25 mechs for gumballs and candy. Reinvest some of your profits into better machines. Good Luck.

Archived