A&A Global PM Supreme 300

caserri

Yeah they seem similar to the Oak Vista. I was not too happy with my latest shipment from Oak. I received some machines from them yesterday and they were horrible. I will have to file a lot of metal flashing off and re-Paint. The mechs were also all loose. I figured I'd give A&A a shot. If I am not pleased with them I guess I'll go back to Seaga and stop trying to fix what aint broke!

Steve 

Steve.

I recently recieved an order of 40 machines from oak and had the same problem. All of the mechs were loose, paint job was horrible, and even parts missing. Im giving up on oak myself and going to AA on my next shipments. Let me know how you like AA machines. Are the parts all metal like oak or plastic?

The PO89 bulk vendor is 44.95

The PO89 small panel head bulk vendor is 49.95

PM Elite Bulk Vendor 8LB is 57.95

PM Elite Bulk Vendor 12LB is 56.95 according to the sheet they sent me. I'm not sure why the 12LB is cheaper than the 8LB

Pipe stand 23.70

Double Bar 4.85

Great info Kpower.

I'm not sure why the 12LB is cheaper than the 8LB

My guess is because most operators, myself included, prefer the smaller volume machines. It cuts down on refill costs and reduces spoilage.

Steve

I recently bought 50 PM Supreme 300s black with crome tops, and 25 stands.

I really like them. They are good quality for the money. They were $48.45 each.

I will buy from them again.

I also wanted to say thanks Steve, for that stuff you emailed me.

Alan

• 1 month later...

I called today to get a quote on 10 A&a PO89 300's shipped to where I'm at, and it came to $525.  They asked me to specify which type of mech I'll need, whether it be gumballs, PM&M's, etc.  I've heard that a lot of the companies give you both mechs, or am I wrong?

Rob,

I believe you are referring to the wheel instead of the mech? I don't believe most companies include both wheels. I know that Seaga and Amerivend does. Oak and A&A do not. I'm not sure about others. You can always pick up a wheel on eBay or in our classifieds if you need one.

Steve

wow, seems like a great deal. Glad i read this, first time i remember seeing A&A.

So how does their mech, compare to the best out there? Is it like a bunch out there, where it's easy to tear up by twisting it backwards, or using big pliers or a wrench? Or does it have some "security" features, like that one brand that makes mechanisms with a "clutch", that prevents the free spins?:huh::)