A&A Global PM Supreme 300

caserri

I did some more investigating yesterday and today regarding the A&A machines.  I think I am finally settled on what I will buy when I start. And if it works and I am happy and comfortable then expand with the same machine.  It's the A&A Global's PM Elite machine with the large plastic globe. Right, wrong, or indifferent, I am willing to pay a few more bucks per head for this one.  I love the look of it.  I like that it comes in 12 colors.  It has the slip clutch handle, there are lots of chrome accents, and its got a quick removable coin tray in the back of the machine. When I start, my first order will be 50 of these.  ( both single and double stands ).  I will have them delivered to me.  I will put them together and get used to them and then have them placed and wait a couple of months and see how I feel about them. If all goes well, I am off to the races at that point with expanding the business.

It's amazing.  I have come along way in such a short amount of time in understanding machines etc. since joining this site.  A big thank you to everyone, especially Jimbo who has been great in answering so many questions and concerns for me.

T Bird,

I have a butt load of the machines you are buying. There GREAT, and very easy to service. Good buy man, you WILL like!

You just made my evening!!  Glad to hear that!!  Thank you!!Guth Vending wrote

I'm glad! There just great machines. I'm glad you went with a GOOD machine, and not some seaga or GMW!!! Congrats!

Here is a good pic of one: It is very old, good condition, looks great, and on location!

Kyle, this one is on location in front of a closet??

LOL, had to give you crap about that one.

Rob

Seriously though, T-Bird that is good to hear!!  I'm interested to see how it goes for you.  I am getting close to making decisions, but I can tell by how precisely you explained your plan that there was a time when you weren't exactly sure what you were going to do.  If that's true, me too!!

Good Luck!

Rob

Hey Rob..........It has been a real blessing for me that my finances have been on hold until my wife and I take care of something very important to us.  Cause if I was free back in July '07 to go and get into a vending business, I would have been one broke and unhappy camper with the poor decision making I would have made.

Now..........I am at the point of wanting this money thing to settle already so I can jump in.  Good luck to you Nigel also!!

T-Bird

Your taste in PM Elite is as good as your taste in cars... I just requested a price on the PM Elite small globe. They have an office about 45 minutes from me so I'll save a bit on shipping.

Berto

Berto.........thank you!  I see by your avatar you are into cars also......;)

It's good that you can save yourself on some shipping for the Elite machine.

• 4 months later...

I am torn between getting Seaga's with amerivend stands and ordering from A&A.  With seagas I can get a great price with free shipping even if I order just one at a time, with A&A I would have to make larger orders and have to pay shipping.  It seems like it would be easier to grow a few locations at a time with Seaga machines.

• 2 weeks later...