Purnell Whitaker......

mission vending

.... evicts his mother from his home

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=04a_1393852754

Just a small a small example of what we are facing as a society today. A guy suddenly has lots of money and starts sharing the wealth to give his family a hand up. Instead of taking advantage of the opportunity to do even better for themselves and they do nothing but continue to expect a handout for 34 years until the money runs out.

Not much different then all those welfare recipients expecting cradle to grave handouts from our rich Uncle Sam. How pissed are they gonna be when the gravy train finally runs out?

:wacko:

This story is about a former boxer who didn't manage his money well enough to keep his promise to his mother about giving her this home and now he's booted her out in order to sell the house to help pay off the first and second mortgage on the property. It's not a mansion, mind you. It's value is at $150k.

That's it. The whole story as anyone outside of their family's social circle would know it.

So, what did mom do wrong that makes her an example of this freeloading society we live in?

What could she have done with the home before or after Pernell lost his millions in order to "take advantage of the opportunity to do even better for" herself?

The home was always in his name.

Someone needs to spend a little less time watching Fox News.  ;D

I am not choosing sides here, just making an observation

A lot of people given the opportunity to not have to make a mortgage payment and property taxes or a rent payment would say 

Wow I can go to school learn a new skill, get a better job start my own business and put money away

The mom or daughter in the video did not give me the impression they did any of that

But you have to crack up at the reporter hounding the guy like he was the only one at fault here........

Just Saying

A lot of people given the opportunity to not have to make a mortgage payment and property taxes or a rent payment would say 

Wow I can go to school learn a new skill, get a better job start my own business and put money away

The mom or daughter in the video did not give me the impression they did any of that

My sentiments exactly!

Archived