Best software for bulk vending (U-Turn) machines

wmd

Hi,

What suggestions would anyone have for bulk vending machine software. Have seen a few different software packages for vending but not sure which is suitable.

I have 34 U-Turn machines, each holding 4 different types of candy. I am currently looking for an inexpensive and effective software package.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

wmd

"inexpensive and effective software package.", I'm not sure there is such a thing for bulk guys.

I use an Excel spreadsheet as my master list and tracking.  I use a stack of 4 x 6 index cards to record amounts and help me route while doing collections. Both are 'free'.   All of this I transfer to myvendtrack.com web site which cost 19.95 per month (14 day free trial). 

I know this seems like a lot of steps, but each has their own features and benefits.  I would consider the index card as my back-up to the website.

Bart

Search other threads on this topic for more info. I use my own custom Excel and print out things like a route sheet and info on the last 4 services (to make sure I don't put in a toy that was just there recently) to make servicing efficient. On Route everything is pen and paper.

With 30 locations and strong Excel skills, I haven't seen the need to pay $20 per month - if I start to grow maybe I'll consider it.

Thanks for all the input. I am also using excel at the moment. Just considering some sort of software should I need it in the near future. My only issue with software is that it has to support bulk vending.

Archived