Misleading advertising? Cardinal

SRC

I would ask for a discount next time you order any gum or capsules for the mis-advertisement.  I'm sure they would cut you a break.   

Bubble King "Classic Assorted" is the bomb. It's the red label gum and not the Regular Bubble King Assorted with the yellow label that you thought you were ordering.  You might as well go with Double Bubble from Sams Club or other gum if you go with the 'regular' formula.  You can get "Classic" assorted in both 850 ct. and 1080 ct. from many places like A&A and Sweetworks.  Sweetworks had a price increase at the first of the year, but i still think it's worth it.

Thanks for the info. I have seen those two different types of Bubble King and wondered if they were the same quality. I had found the classic on gumball.com for $29 a case, then when using a 10% off coupon code (rmn10) the price went down to $26.10. With shipping it gave me a total of $38.85. That worked out to be about 4.5 cents a vend, which I thought was pretty good. They offer discounts starting at 12 cases or more as well. A&A has them for about $30 a case, I think, but it's hard for me to know the shipping costs since the quotes I get vary so much depending on what I order. When we start ordering in larger amounts A&A may come out cheaper with shipping. I think I'll stick with either A&A or Gumball for gum right now, at least to start out.

I think I'll stick with either A&A or Gumball for gum right now, at least to start out.

You may want to give Sweetworks a call.  They offer free shipping on orders 500 lbs. or more which is about 31 cases.  You can save quite a bit on shipping if your business allows such an order.  The other companies you mentioned wouldn't touch free shipping.

Archived