Toy Paradise crane?

sprint54fan

So here we go again..I found an "import" crane forsale thats pretty close to me and guy is negotiable..heres the description:

"Claw machine or crane game or what ever you want to call it. Works great other than the bill changer. The cabinet light works and it has lights up and down the sides that alternate back and forth. I installed a matching set of locks for the 3 doors from Shaffer Distributing in St. Louis. I have the manual to program it the way you want. It is currently set for one forward move and one move sideways and then it automatically drops with one quarter. You can set the number of moves and the number of coins and the claw strength, etc. The board slides in and out quite easily so you can set the switches. It is an import from Guangzhou Qingfeng Electronics. They have been helpful and are the ones who sent me the manual. The kids currently play with it but we are looking to sell it to buy a different game for them"

SO my question is..what would you offer? Please dont jump on me an say  I need to not buy junk and all..but if it is junk please let me know. Im new to this amusement stuff..only have 2 cranes now but always looking to grow..I figure if I can get it cheap and its working and its kinda dependable I can place it and save profits and buy another crane to replace it.. then move to another location and repeat process..thanks guys and gals!

$500.00   replace the dba with a pyramid or ict... its 12 volt plug.

I would say mars dba..  but its hard to find a 12 volt used mars

unless you run your own 120volt plug cord for the DBA

board looks like a standard import  board

at $500.00 you cant lose

And it uses standard parts

should be good for you

bill

Hes down to 500.00 cash but said hes open to offers also.. whats a new dba cost? maybe i can use that in my offer and make a lowball offer and see what he says..

I personally would love to be in this unit for 300.00... but Im thinking hes going to be more into 400 or 450..

I originally imported that crane years ago and sold them all off at auction,, I got them in my hand with ICT bill stackers for $630 each,,i sold them all off at auctions but i robbed the ict bill acceptors off of them before i sold them..

I originally imported that crane years ago and sold them all off at auction,, I got them in my hand with ICT bill stackers for $630 each,,i sold them all off at auctions but i robbed the ict bill acceptors off of them before i sold them..

Since your robbed the bill stackers that means your going to replace mine free if I buy it right? I have a location for it talked to woman tonight and she said lets try it. My question is the description says "It is currently set for one forward move and one move sideways and then it automatically drops with one quarter.".. 

Is this easily changable to .50 a play and any number of moves??

I had it set for 50 cents a play and it worked like any other crane(when It worked)..But I  had one set location on fire because there is no limit switch on time it takes claw to get to home  position to open and drop toy.. and   it got off track because location shook crane so bad, then they played it and claw was energized for  30 minutes or so waiting for the home position switch to be tripped(all good cranes have a timeout feature and you'll get a error code if this happens and it stops automatically and just flashes the error code)

so claw got so hot it burnt string and dropped hot claw solenoid  into plush and set crane on fire , then it burnt down restaurant which was in strip mall with bowling alley and dollar general.. It burnt the entire shopping center and killed 2 people..  They sued my insurance but I had a cheap liability policy from my local insurer with maximum limit(the Hartford) and it only covered the first million dollars(9 million in total damages) so I have to pay back the rest of the 8 million..

Normally you can go back to manufacturer if their equipment was faulty but since I bought it from some fly by night Chinese factory in Chen Ling's garage/storage unit they was unable to trace liability back to a source.  Most of the Chinese "factories" on alibaba etc are really just some engineer student who rents a storage unit and sets up a factory in it, not assembly line factories like we are accustomed to from experience in working in etc. here in America..

As far as the bill validators I didn't make the sale  to you so that's not my dealing(pretty sure you was joking anyway)

ron

I had it set for 50 cents a play and it worked like any other crane(when It worked)..But I had one set location on fire because there is no limit switch on time it takes claw to get to home position to open and drop toy.. and it got off track because location shook crane so bad, then they played it and claw was energized for 30 minutes or so waiting for the home position switch to be tripped(all good cranes have a timeout feature and you'll get a error code if this happens and it stops automatically and just flashes the error code)

so claw got so hot it burnt string and dropped hot claw solenoid into plush and set crane on fire , then it burnt down restaurant which was in strip mall with bowling alley and dollar general.. It burnt the entire shopping center and killed 2 people.. They sued my insurance but I had a cheap liability policy from my local insurer with maximum limit(the Hartford) and it only covered the first million dollars(9 million in total damages) so I have to pay back the rest of the 8 million..

Normally you can go back to manufacturer if their equipment was faulty but since I bought it from some fly by night Chinese factory in Chen Ling's garage/storage unit they was unable to trace liability back to a source. Most of the Chinese "factories" on alibaba etc are really just some engineer student who rents a storage unit and sets up a factory in it, not assembly line factories like we are accustomed to from experience in working in etc. here in America..

As far as the bill validators I didn't make the sale to you so that's not my dealing(pretty sure you was joking anyway)

ron

I think I would pass with that history

I had it set for 50 cents a play and it worked like any other crane(when It worked)..But I  had one set location on fire because there is no limit switch on time it takes claw to get to home  position to open and drop toy.. and   it got off track because location shook crane so bad, then they played it and claw was energized for  30 minutes or so waiting for the home position switch to be tripped(all good cranes have a timeout feature and you'll get a error code if this happens and it stops automatically and just flashes the error code)

so claw got so hot it burnt string and dropped hot claw solenoid  into plush and set crane on fire , then it burnt down restaurant which was in strip mall with bowling alley and dollar general.. It burnt the entire shopping center and killed 2 people..  They sued my insurance but I had a cheap liability policy from my local insurer with maximum limit(the Hartford) and it only covered the first million dollars(9 million in total damages) so I have to pay back the rest of the 8 million..

Normally you can go back to manufacturer if their equipment was faulty but since I bought it from some fly by night Chinese factory in Chen Ling's garage/storage unit they was unable to trace liability back to a source.  Most of the Chinese "factories" on alibaba etc are really just some engineer student who rents a storage unit and sets up a factory in it, not assembly line factories like we are accustomed to from experience in working in etc. here in America..

As far as the bill validators I didn't make the sale  to you so that's not my dealing(pretty sure you was joking anyway)

ron

Wow if this is a true story..defiantly a pass.. LOL I really hope your kidding on this story..

anywho Ill probably just buy a used toy solider.. they are tanks it seems!

I got some toy soldiers ill sell you!! also got some c2c hot stuffs that where from wumar  (so they are same as toy soldier)..I'm trying to just stick with one type of crane so as these come in I haven't been putting them back out..

• 3 years later...

Archived