Upgrading to Stacker bill validators

COskillgames

I have several rainbow cranes that still have old Cash Code bill validators that do not have stackers... The connections to the bill validator on these claw machines do not have a square 9 pin connection for a Mars stacker validator. :( They have a flat 4 pin connection.

Does anyone know of a validator with a stacker that will connect to these machines or know how to convert the connection to the square nine pin?

Thanks...

U will have to buy some 9pin molex connectors and populate urself. Hard to find 12v stackers so u will have to draw a 110v line in to the harness from the pwr supply. The only other ones u have to worry about are coin and gnd. The pinout bcharts of both are easily found onlinr just find the corresponding pins. Don't forget to set the new val to the correct # of pules

I was told that rainbow makes a conversion harness and plate to do this. The holes for the mars won't line up with a cash code. I think on some rainbows you made need to do some cutting on the wood door too

what musser said about cutting door.. the rainbow cranes use the american made melamine cabinet board in construction (unlike imports that use 1/2" plywood or metal door) and the stacker will not clear  if you mount it, youll need to get mount plate from Happ or somebody when you buy your stacker bill acceptor.

Archived