Claw Coils:

vendamania

Its time for me to start changing some of my claw coils. Some have weakened and the black curly wire is stretched.

Looking for coils similar to the toy soldier coils.

There seems to be a lot out there ,but they seem like they may be cheap quality.

Where are you guys buying your coils? Any one know where I can get the exact coil in the toy soldier for a good price?

Thanks,

Fred

call coastal for the price...

there is no secret source for coils

most cranes have different size diameter coils and voltages

so call coastal and order the right one

bill

there usually not  

people think going to the manufacturer for parts is bad or like a car dealership parts center

most are not bad at all

L.A.I  is great 

Smart is great prices 

coast to coast has marked up a little prices   but  a coil there is $60- $70.00

most of the manufacturers parts departments are reasonably priced 

Well,  all except Elaut..

bill

This is true … Even distributors don't have bad prices sometimes depending on the part.

I buy my crane power supplies from Betson which is cheaper then the manufactures.

Fred

Coast to coast is high. I bought a PS for 90 and it burnt out in six months. Bought same one from twitted quarter for. 40.

Best way to buy power supplies is straight from china by the case. Same for crane coin mechs. Like this power supply about 20-25 and coin mechs about 10 each.

C2C is high on parts, I have found, especially if you don't buy plush from them. I was told by C2C salesman that they will give you better parts price if you buy their plush.

Archived