ROUND GLOBE VS NON ROUND GLOBE

dromero

La bola redonda puede contener mas, pero no necesita mas siempre.  A veces yo veo las maquinas bolas redondas a centro comerciales porque estan puede contener mucho.  Yo uso las maquinas Beaver RB16 solamente.

" I operate a variety of brands of bulk machines, but mostly:  Beaver, A&A, Oak, Vendstar and SuperPro"

De todas estas maquinas cual es mejor, cuanto dura cada maquina antes de dañarse??

??

The websites were in Spanish, so I thought I'd reply in spanish. The grammar'a bad, but it basically says that the round ball globes hold more product and that they use them a lot in malls and other big, high volume locations. The rb16 model is sufficient for most locations.

" I operate a variety of brands of bulk machines, but mostly:  Beaver, A&A, Oak, Vendstar and SuperPro"

De todas estas maquinas cual es mejor, cuanto dura cada maquina antes de dañarse??

Beaver, Oak and A&A are the best out of those brands listed.  SuperPro are good and Vendstar are ok.  I've never had a Beaver, Oak or A&A break over the going on three years now.  A few minor issues here and there with the SuperPro and Vendstars, but they're also around 10 years old. 

90% of the machines I operate are Beavers and I have no complaints the only issue that I have is when vending 1" product out of a rb16 its a bit of challenge when it comes to putting in a live display

Archived