Gaines Combo VM750

Hello,  This is my first post so go easy on me. :)  I have a Gaines combo machine that is experiencing a problem that I can't diagnose.  The soda selections won't vend and I first thought it was a motor.  I switched the plug, at the control board, for the soda row with a plug for one of the chip rows and was able to get the soda to dispense.  Now the chip row won't vend so I thought it might be something with the control board or something else.  Would anyone have a suggestion on what might be the problem?  Please help.

Welcome to the forum Brandon.  The problem you are describing is a bad logic board.  The way you tested it was a very good way to confirm it.  Would you like me to find a board for you?  I'm not sure, but with your one post or a second post responding to this thread you should be able to send me a PM about this.  I would need a photo of your logic board to ensure I find the correct one for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello AZVendor, Thanks for the reply.  I appreciate you helping me out here.  I will be at the location tonight and can snap a picture of it.  I will post it here and if I can then send you a personal msg, I will.  Thanks again for your help.

I had the same problem, there was an over loaded 110 volt line.

There was a micro wave, ref. water cooler, toaster and who else knows that else on the same line.

Try unpluging the machine for about 30 seconds and retry the all motors test before you replace the logic board.

John

Archived