Help with AP CS12

Hey everybody. Had a quick question. I recently moved my AP CS12 to another location. I bumped and banged the machine a few times whilst moving it. Once I plugged it in, everything worked ok but selection A2. I have it set for 0.75, and when I put money in, the display simply flashes, and fails to vend for me. Sort of like the machine not sensing that I want a product from A2. I haven't had this problem before, and am wondering if there is some damage I may have done during the move??

Pull the shelf out and make sure the motor wires are still attached.  Check the shelf rollers and make sure they're nuts are tight.  Check the pins on the back of the shelf to ensure none are pushed in farther than the others and inspect the cabinet socket to check that you can see two metal contacts in each slot of the connector.  If any slot doesn't have two metal tabs in it that slot could be damaged.  Put the shelf back in and turn the machine off.  Wait a few seconds and power it up again and see if A2 now works. 

If A2 still misbehaves then reprice it and try again.  If it's still not working then you probably need a new motor.  PM me if you need a motor for this as it's special to this machine and the LCM's.

Archived