Does anyone know where to get parts for this machine?

Pete Schweddy

Mega bounce machine

Bought 5 of these mega bounce machines a year ago for $100 a piece plus they came with over 2400 49mm balls. I just cant find where to get any replacement parts. AA makes the coin mech but some of the internal parts are made of plastic. I customized one piece that broke with wood that I cut to size with a jigsaw it works great now. The machine in the picture outlasted a fire that destroyed the entire restaurant. Took me forever to get that smoke smell out and everything cleaned up. Just would like to know I can get parts if they ever break again.

Made by pro design their web site bulkvending.com. Check with them

Bought 5 of these mega bounce machines a year ago for $100 a piece plus they came with over 2400 49mm balls. I just cant find where to get any replacement parts. AA makes the coin mech but some of the internal parts are made of plastic. I customized one piece that broke with wood that I cut to size with a jigsaw it works great now. The machine in the picture outlasted a fire that destroyed the entire restaurant. Took me forever to get that smoke smell out and everything cleaned up. Just would like to know I can get parts if they ever break again.

I can't think of the name of those machines right now but I thought that company went out of business a while ago.  We had a bunch of machines that looked similar and we finally swapped them all out and get rid of them.  They were a pain in the butt.

I can't think of the name of those machines right now but I thought that company went out of business a while ago. We had a bunch of machines that looked similar and we finally swapped them all out and get rid of them. They were a pain in the butt.

Could be why their email was full. I never was a fan either. Too easy to break in to all it takes is a screw driver to pop the two side locks prying back the pressed wood and bam cash box gone. Now their pinball machines were fine. All the moving parts are AA.

Yeah I bought about 10 of them on location.  Of those I only have one 2 way for 1.00 vend left out.  Pulled all the others and put decent equipment in their place/

I bought a truck load of them from a guy in TN that had his assets seized by IRS for running a ponzi scheme with them.. I sold about 200 of them but still have a bunch of odds and ends in one of my storage sheds.. I have a few out on location in so so places but never want to put any more out..

If you want to come get them ill take $100 for the lot, don't have inventory, don't have exact count, I can go out to that shed and get a more exact count but  then ill take $250 for them... id guess there are about 10 or so machines with all the parts etc.

That's a deal.  The coin mechs are worth that.  All mine have 1.00 coin mechs.  I won't ever put any out either.  They mis vend etc like people say the LYPC machines do.

Wow that's a deal I would come get them all but I'm from Washington state. I have not really had any issues with them miss vending. Just one on location this plastic piece broke so I took it home and cut a piece out of wood, now it works great. They all make about $30 a month for me not great but one location does $130 for 6 weeks. Would you maybe be able to ship some of the smaller parts? I can take pictures of the parts that I need. I don't need them right away I am in the middle of moving so everything is kind of crazy right now.

Archived