Newbie - Route Vehicle

That looks painfully familiar, that's where we are at today with our vending vehicle. What I hate the most about our current situation is that even with my best planning I end up unloading half of my load to get to some minor product buried in the mass. Our next run is Sunday, I will post some picks as well. Thanks for the pictures!!!

Box trucks guys! When I got mine I felt like an idiot for not have gotten one even starting

Snackdude made it clear that a box truck was not the best way for him. I'm going to also avoid a larger vehicle for now.

AZ No bullshit that is one days servicing. most days start out like that I wish they all ended that way

I load it last stop in first and so on. A lot of my accounts i have had for years and know almost down to the snickers bar what to load.

TKK I just lift the machine in the trailer dont know what the big deal is! LOL

There is a ramp on the trailer and I cut a 2x8 pressure treated lumber at an angle the width of the ramp to give us a nice transition.

Also I had a box truck in fact two over the years. When the 2nd one bit the dust I decided to try something different, I already had the suburban to pull a travel trailer or car trailer with, I feel with this setup I do not carry a lot of stuff around just in case and never use.

Much to my suprise the gas difference is huge. Like half as much. I also do not find myself putting off running to an account because I am going to be in that side of town tomorrow and it is not worth the gas to drive the box truck there.

Not saying everyone should do this just saying it works for me.

Archived