Charity Stickers For My Bulk Vending Machine.

Spragues Vending

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to place a charity sticker on my vending machine before going to a locator. I recently searched on the National Children's Cancer Society and seen it was $12.00 for a sticker. I have tried to do some more research but I have not been able to find anything else. Does anyone know what charity will give out free stickers if any. I would really appreciate any advice given. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Brandon

NCCS is a dollar a month. So I guess it's $12.00 per machine a year.  I use them and I'm happy to pay the dollar. From what I've seen, most National Charities are $1 to $2 a month. I chose NCCS for personal reasons.

I suppose you could find a local Charity such as a School or Church and make a deal with them to use their name; then make your own stickers.

Search the Forum, there is a lot of information here about using Charities in your business model.

Bart

I use NCCS and two local charities, made my own stickers for one and the charity provided them for the other, I am happy to use my local charities but placing using NCCS is WAY easier. Nationally recognized charity with great literature, trifolds, info sheets in English and Spanish...they even have Certificates of Appreciation to give to businesses (for a small price) which I was asked for and provided.

Archived