Double Header

gumhead

For me starting off here mid-late 2013 I did my research and what worked for me and my schedule was gum and 1" toys. I run all these in all my doubles. No loss of product due to spoilage and service times are extended so my per hour when servicing is increased. Overall I'm happy and it's thanks to the advice from here. 

Ditto what Casey said, although I run a small amount of candy (maybe 10% of my heads) in places that don't sell many toys but sell a lot of candy. Mainly skittles and M&I to keep things simple.

Gumballs and Toys work great for me too, but some locations I have candy and lunch rooms are all candy.

But the locations with GB&Toy mix are always consistent and almost no spoilage (Unless the owner move it into direct sunlight @#&!)

Gumballs and Toys work great for me too, but some locations I have candy and lunch rooms are all candy.

But the locations with GB&Toy mix are always consistent and almost no spoilage (Unless the owner move it into direct sunlight @#&!)

Dude.  I could kill something every time one of my machines gets moved to direct sunlight.  It'll literally fade them in a single service cycle.  

Archived