Sheridan Systems Shipping Charges

How much does sheridan systems usually charge for shipping? I'm looking to buy three acrylic honor boxes. When I go to purchase the three boxes, all it tells me is that the shipping chargers TBA. I will be having them shipped to zip code of 44035. I know location plays a part but how much were you charge is what im asking. Thanks in advance for your answers.

I received a call from Sheridan Systems yesterday and they told me that their acrylic honor box ships for about $2 each box.  I do not know about any of the other items they sell though.  You can go to the UPS website and get a good idea how much UPS will cost by weight and zip code.  Hope this helps.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know you are asking about acrylics, but I just wanted to mention that I payed Sheridan $50 shipping for 50 pink ribbon boxes. I live in Southern California. I received my boxes in 6 days via UPS including a weekend and a holiday! 

I don't know what their shipping charges because I have always bought in large quantity and have gone there and picked them up. I do know that the individual acrylic boxes come 8 to a case. That would be something to consider if you can afford the extra boxes to save on shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

That's not bad, you should make all that back (box and shipping cost) at the first service.

That would be nice. I really don't know what to expect besides what I have read on here that you guys have posted. I read your posts several times and learning all I can.

How much does sheridan systems usually charge for shipping? I'm looking to buy three acrylic honor boxes. When I go to purchase the three boxes, all it tells me is that the shipping chargers TBA. I will be having them shipped to zip code of 44035. I know location plays a part but how much were you charge is what im asking. Thanks in advance for your answers.

If you call Sheridan they are very helpful, and will answer your shipping charge questions. I believe they are out of New York, so be aware of the time you are trying to reach them. The lady on the line was very friendly, and has even called me back twice since my order to give advice and check on how I was doing.

Archived