vendo sanden glassfront..

TKK

So, I keep having problems with the vendo sanden. At first the door wasnt aligned right due to the arm was wedging on between the door and the bottom deck. Now its pretty well aligned. Test vend it and it works. It vended about 150 vends while I was out of town and nothing went wrong. Now the last 2 days I went twice as the arm would get stuck with the delivery chute. The first time the arm was stuck on the tip of the platform that opens. Second time stuck again and a Coke zero was laying on it. I just got another call that its stuck. Im looking very bad and its my best location so far dont want to lose it!

The only thing I can think of is now that ive aligned the machine right could it need a calibration? It will say something like discovery calibration, and will ask for a code which I dont have.... Any help would b great!

Is the same as this one...

http://www.vendingworld.com/sodavending/vendo/

As I've told you, take the time to read the manual completely and then call Vendo tech support for additional help.  You need to know the names of all the parts and you should be familiar with the workings of the machine and the programming before asking tech support to help you.  This is one of the most complicated machines ever made.

So, I keep having problems with the vendo sanden. At first the door wasnt aligned right due to the arm was wedging on between the door and the bottom deck. Now its pretty well aligned. Test vend it and it works. It vended about 150 vends while I was out of town and nothing went wrong. Now the last 2 days I went twice as the arm would get stuck with the delivery chute. The first time the arm was stuck on the tip of the platform that opens. Second time stuck again and a Coke zero was laying on it. I just got another call that its stuck. Im looking very bad and its my best location so far dont want to lose it!

The only thing I can think of is now that ive aligned the machine right could it need a calibration? It will say something like discovery calibration, and will ask for a code which I dont have.... Any help would b great!

Is the same as this one...

http://www.vendingworld.com/sodavending/vendo/

A few pointers with this machine....

1. Make sure it has the latest software updates, tech support can help u with this.

2. Make sure the hand and fingers are working correctly and the the fingers are cleaned at least once a month

3. Run a level 2 recalibration every time you service the machine.

4. Make sure all your bottles are sitting verical and not slightly learning from the grooves on the rows

5. Make sure your springs are pulling the product all the way forward, and check this monthly too.

So even though I boight it used vendo will help.me w the latest software? How is it installed? How do u clean the fingers? Level 2 recalibration...im assuming is where it asks 0 1 or 2? It kinda doesnt do anything...it just takes the arm to.the top. Do you know when.it asks if u wanna.know the xyz axis what the numbers mean? Also where u check the sensors its pike x y z etc followed by a empty circle which in the manual says its active, the last sensor has a dark circle as inactive...do u hqve the arm set so that when it drops the product it goes down alreafy or stays? Bottles sitting verticle? Can you describe this better? I just put the first one in standing up and push it back to.start putting them in with pressure..and what do you mean about the springs?

So even though I boight it used vendo will help.me w the latest software? How is it installed? How do u clean the fingers? Level 2 recalibration...im assuming is where it asks 0 1 or 2? It kinda doesnt do anything...it just takes the arm to.the top. Do you know when.it asks if u wanna.know the xyz axis what the numbers mean? Also where u check the sensors its pike x y z etc followed by a empty circle which in the manual says its active, the last sensor has a dark circle as inactive...do u hqve the arm set so that when it drops the product it goes down alreafy or stays? Bottles sitting verticle? Can you describe this better? I just put the first one in standing up and push it back to.start putting them in with pressure..and what do you mean about the springs?

When you turn it off and power it up the screen will briefly show the software version, check with the tech guy on how up to date it is. If it needs updating then you will need to buy and replace a chip on the board.

When you open the door the screen will also flash any error codes, do you have any? If so. be sure to clear them everytime.

Yes, where it asks 1 or 2, choose 2. The arm will travel to the top and then to the bottom, the sensor eye is calibrating on the reflectors on the egde of the shelf. This tells the computer where it is located and allows for greater accuracy of the picker (hand) when it reaches out to grab a drink.

The fingers of the hand should be a grey rubbery plastic, if they are a different color you need to replace them with grey ones. Make sure you clean them once a month or so, if they get too dirty it will allow the occasional drink to slip through and fall into the bottom of the machine.

The shelves are grooved to reduce the friction and allow the bottles to slide easier, sometimes the narrow bottles like Fuze tea or juices will not sit on the grooves properly and lean a little to one side or the other making it harder for the picker to grab it and increasing the chanced it'll fall. There should be metal springs in each facing that is attached to a slider that pulls the product forward. Over time the springs can weaken and/or the shelf gets too dirty and the bottles are not pulled all the way forward (look at the facings before you open the machine and see if one of the selections is maybe 1/4-1/2 inch back from the edge) Again, this causes problems for the picker and can result in a dropped drink.

Awesome. Ill check on the software. The fingers are gray. Now when I did calibration 2 it just went up (the door open as it doesnt say to close the door?) went to the right corner and stayed for like 2 min so I exited even though it says testing in progress or something. Now under calibrating it asks me 3 things. Ones like a software option one is discovery and the third password. I dont know the password though...is there a way to put one in? I wanted to mess with the z calibration which I think tells the arm how Dee u want it to grab the product.

I kinda fixed it because I messed with it. The arm was hitting with the white floor and therefore I couldnt shut the door. I then drilled into the side things that grab and lock the door almost a full inch! Then added padding so it would get off service mode. It was working decent but I noticed the arms werent grabbing the product deep enough closer to the door lock. Making items fall and missvend. Once I realized it was just the botrom hitting I was able to put it back to normal. Is there a setting that will teach the arm to grab everything how you have it setup currently? Do u know.how long these machines last? I mean all that work it does for a. 75c can. Also where it tells u test sensors should the last one be activated? It says its a sensor on the right part of the arm. All the other sensors are activated its like

X O Y O Z 0 C 0 AND THEN The last one w a black circle

Archived