Nitwitz

sherlock

Because of the recent price increase on Runts through my preferred supplier, I'm looking for a change.

Those of you running Nitwitz candy, where are you guys getting them from at the best value?

And have you found that any version of their candy sells better than the other?

Choices are:

• Banana heads (all yellow bananas)
  • Kooky bananas (only bananas but multi-colored)
  • Fruit shapes (which are more like runts in that they have a variety of fruit shapes)

Reading through old posts, it seems some were using Sweetworks, but not sure if other suppliers may be better options nowadays.

Because of the recent price increase on Runts through my preferred supplier, I'm looking for a change.

Those of you running Nitwitz candy, where are you guys getting them from at the best value?

And have you found that any version of their candy sells better than the other?

Choices are:

• Banana heads (all yellow bananas)
  • Kooky bananas (only bananas but multi-colored)
  • Fruit shapes (which are more like runts in that they have a variety of fruit shapes)

Reading through old posts, it seems some were using Sweetworks, but not sure if other suppliers may be better options nowadays.

I know all three can be bought from A&A and Ford. I would have to do some digging to find prices since I by these types of candy by the pallet once in a blue moon. Ill let you know what I find since it is time to order. 

Mike

Speaking of nitwits there's a not so bright vendor with a vendstar knockoff at the entryway of sears vending 10 pmm and 18 skittles for a quarter...

It's been a month already and he isn't gone yet...

Speaking of nitwits there's a not so bright vendor with a vendstar knockoff at the entryway of sears vending 10 pmm and 18 skittles for a quarter...

It's been a month already and he isn't gone yet...

He's going to think he's got an awesome spot when he pulls $25 out of that machine.....until he realizes, he spent $20 in product.

Archived