Drink Selection in outdoor area

m2736185

Any suggestions for selections? I have been stocking lightly at this location so I could determine what sells best, but I am having to make too many trips so I want to stock the machine to capacity.

Current selection is Dasani, Glacier Freeze Gatorade, Lemon Lime Gatorade, Sprite, Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Coke, Pepsi, Cherry Coke

Machine in located in a garden center with landscapers that come in and out from jobs. I am guessing the workers account for the highest consumption. Workers are white/male age ranging from 17-45. 

Best sellers are the Dasani, Root Beer, Glacier Freeze, Mountain Dew and Coke

Worse Sellers are Pepsi, sprite 

Dasani 20oz is expensive, but I have had zero issues with products getting jammed. So I am going to place this in column one.

DN501e has a 72 can capacity per column right?

I want to replace 2 columns which would be between Sprite, Pepsi and cherry coke.

I am thinking about replacing Pepsi since coke outsells it 3-1 and Cherry coke.

Any suggestions on the 2 columns that will be free? Can do cans or bottles.

Any suggestions for selections? I have been stocking lightly at this location so I could determine what sells best, but I am having to make too many trips so I want to stock the machine to capacity.

Current selection is Dasani, Glacier Freeze Gatorade, Lemon Lime Gatorade, Sprite, Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Coke, Pepsi, Cherry Coke

Machine in located in a garden center with landscapers that come in and out from jobs. I am guessing the workers account for the highest consumption. Workers are white/male age ranging from 17-45. 

Best sellers are the Dasani, Root Beer, Glacier Freeze, Mountain Dew and Coke

Worse Sellers are Pepsi, sprite 

Dasani 20oz is expensive, but I have had zero issues with products getting jammed. So I am going to place this in column one.

DN501e has a 72 can capacity per column right?

I want to replace 2 columns which would be between Sprite, Pepsi and cherry coke.

I am thinking about replacing Pepsi since coke outsells it 3-1 and Cherry coke.

Any suggestions on the 2 columns that will be free? Can do cans or bottles.

Switch the Sprite to 7-up - tastes the same but 7-up will sell better.  And you might try Squirt and Brisk- Both sell very well here in So cal.

Yea,

I think ill go with the brisk, but I will have room for one more slot. There are no Hispanics in the area. How about Hawaiian  Punch, but  I think I should go with bottles. What would you consider the "best" bottle seller"

Yea,

I think ill go with the brisk, but I will have room for one more slot. There are no Hispanics in the area. How about Hawaiian  Punch, but  I think I should go with bottles. What would you consider the "best" bottle seller"

I don't do bottles except for water - too many jams no matter how well you have the machine set up.  If you can do bottles, you can do Monsters. Or maybe Dr. Pepper - the older crowd buys those.

So I went with Monster, even if it so expensive.

What do you usually sell them for? I was thinking atleast $2. Maybe 2.50.

Also do you know what cam setting this would be on a DN501e?

You're vending two deep versus the standard three deep on this machine so set your cam with two notches exposed

Archived