Great Deal From Technivend!

kiwi

Whats your commission rate?

I am like our mate moondog so I will be happy with box of beer!  ;D

Seriously though... I would be paying double the price here for those two machines!

I am like our mate moondog so I will be happy with box of beer!  ;D

Seriously though... I would be paying double the price here for those two machines!

The company I work for would get all the Bauxite from there, but damn the price was getting out of sight, so the big wigs shut the plant down and now we do a completely different process with the plant.

Hint!  Fracking.

As far as I know even Google cannot translate Cajun jibberish lol

I thought it was just me... 

After drinking a few beers I am sure moondog starts talking Cajun so I am sure he will be able to translate for me  ;D

I thought it was just me... 

After drinking a few beers I am sure moondog starts talking Cajun so I am sure he will be able to translate for me  ;D

Nah, moondog can't hang.

As for mission, well that is just one dried up old fish pond over there, with some bad tasting fish.

Kiwi, your from Australia correct? 

Nah, moondog can't hang.

As for mission, well that is just one dried up old fish pond over there, with some bad tasting fish.

Kiwi, your from Australia correct? 

Aside from speaking a little French I usually have no clue what Cajun's yammering on about.  Kiwi's from New Zealand - probably the only people on earth not allowed to emmigrate to the Land Down Under  ;D

Aside from speaking a little French I usually have no clue what Cajun's yammering on about.  Kiwi's from New Zealand - probably the only people on earth not allowed to emmigrate to the Land Down Under  ;D

I'm only cajun, not perfect as in my grammar!

When I'm at work I'm sending rail cars full of frac sand toward mission to fill up them holes they keep digging looking for water or some thing called natural gas, and up to OK to keep replacing the sand that washes away what little bit rain they receive, also to places called North Dakota, PA, and where moondog calls home.

Sorry kiwi, I made a mistake, your from New Zealand. 

Bauxite is what aluminum is made from, and Australia is made of it. 

;D

I'm only cajun, not perfect as in my grammar!

When I'm at work I'm sending rail cars full of frac sand toward mission to fill up them holes they keep digging looking for water or some thing called natural gas, and up to OK to keep replacing the sand that washes away what little bit rain they receive, also to places called North Dakota, PA, and where moondog calls home.

Sorry kiwi, I made a mistake, your from New Zealand. 

Bauxite is what aluminum is made from, and Australia is made of it. 

;D

As I recall the Chinese had a big hand in raising the price of Australian Bauxite - I think they actually bought one of the big Auzzie mining companies.

Thanks for the post Kiwi. The rest of the posts have me bewildered. And they say we talk funny in Boston......

No worries mate... I am just jealous I can't get in on the deal!

If they were 230vac models I wouldn't tell anyone because I would want them all for myself  ;D

Yes Kiwi that's a fantastic deal and so incredibly cheap I am jealous!!!!!!!!!.  I wouldn't mind buying a container at that price and you can always do a conversion from 220 to 240 volts for Aust conditions, but with the transformer they work just fine although with some risks. 

I wouldn't mind buying a container at that price and you can always do a conversion from 220 to 240 volts for Aust conditions, but with the transformer they work just fine although with some risks. 

I have thought about the idea of using a Step Down Transformer but that as far as I have got. Do you have any 110V equipment running on 220-240V?

I can't see to many problems doing it with a snack machine but my concern would be when you a running a refrigerated machine that has a 110V-60Hz rated compressor.

Not sure if my insurance company would cover me if I was using equipment that wasn't certified for our power voltage requirements if something went wrong.

I had a 110volt machine it worked fine but i upgraded it and then sold it on, i also know others who are still running them but yes there is a risk involved as i know of one that did cause a fire.  No your right your insurance wouldnt cover it, i dont recommend using them but its so cheap that even if you paid to convert them it would still be a great buy.

I guess you guys are from another part of the world, why anyone would want to use anything but 110V is beyond me. :) :)

Getting a little more serious now that is a pretty good price for new machines.

What would you guys down under typically expect to pay for that set up new?

Isnt the currency kangaroo pouches?

Technivend, how does that financing work? It says 0% but then at the bottom it says sonething about 1%? I may be interested in 2 of them...that mercato 500 im assuming is a 5 wide? Price doesnt include shipping?

What would you guys down under typically expect to pay for that set up new?

There are no crocodile dundee or kangaroo pouches where I come from........... only the best hunting & fishing in the world & great beer!!

"New" M4000 NZ$7000 (non ADA)

"New" CB500 NZ$6500 (non ADA)

But prices change here all the time depending on the strength of our dollar compared to the US dollar.

NO 12 Month Interest Free 0% Financing Here Either!!

Isnt the currency kangaroo pouches?

Technivend, how does that financing work? It says 0% but then at the bottom it says sonething about 1%? I may be interested in 2 of them...that mercato 500 im assuming is a 5 wide? Price doesnt include shipping?

1932257_10152075908171997_701330176_n.jp

This should explain what the program is.

This is a very confusing ad from USI.  It looks like you would make a payment for 10 months equal to 1% of the purchase contract amount, but if that's what they mean USI didn't explain it very well in the ad.  If this is correct, on a purchase contract of ~$7000 you would make a payment of $70 in each of the first 10 months in order to not pay any interest.  Since they refer to "12 months" in the ad you might not have a payment for the first two months?  The high filing fee means you don't save as much as you should, but if you paid 18% interest, even for only one year, you would pay a minimum of $700 in interest, maybe even a little more if USI uses the "rule of 78s" in their financing.  This means that if you can pay the machines off in one year you will save a minimum of about $700 in interest, depending on the interest rate you qualify for.  Unfortunately, if you do only make $700 in principal payments during the first year, you will still have $6300 to finance at credit card interest for 1 - 3 years.   Does a UCC filing fee really cost $250 in Massachusetts, Bill? 

Archived