Great Deal From Technivend!

kiwi

Here in Australia the real world not that little backward tin pot dark cloud some call New Zealand  where Kiwi hibernates...........the price we would pay depends upon the dollar so theres some fluctuation, I would pay around double the special price quoted here.

It also depends upon whom the operator is and whether they are a regular purchaser, hmmmm terms well I wont say much on that it could upset Mr Kiwi!.

First, I am not here to sell this deal to anyone. I am on this board only to share information and not to sell. So please understand this is not a sales pitch. I wouldn't be able to sell to most of you on here as we have agreements on territories and mine is New England. 

To explain the financing as best as I can (which is a USI finance promo). 

No money down

No interest for the first year

There is no payment for months 1 and 2

Months 3-12 you pay 1% of the contract amount that gets applied directly to the principal amount. (ie:$10k note gets bought down to $9k. 1% of $10k is a $100 payment for 10 months)

If the contract is not paid out within the first year the contract rolls into a new 3 year note.

UCC filing is a USI fee not mine but can be added to the note. Most manufacturing financing has a fee such as this

I do not get into APR's as truly it depends on the customers finances and USI and it is a private matter that I treat as such. 

My 2 machine promo was sent out via email and on facebook to customers that have signed up to receive such solicitations. Taxes, freight are not included in that price. The listed price is for the actual machines themselves. 

The reason that these promos says "restrictions apply contact your distributor, etc" are to entice communication and explain what these restrictions are. In today's litigious society is is better to open up a dialog as it is to try to write a book to explain every nuance and limitation that has to be explained.

There are a lot of people that take advantage of this promo due to the 1 year that you get to use opm to grow. This can free up cash and let you generate income and pay off your product and ancillary costs on the new location prior to having to pay off the machines. It is unlike other 1 year 0% programs as it is not broken into 12 monthly payments and it does not have to be paid off within that time. You can chose to do it that way or even make the 1% payments and then a balloon at the end as well. 

So to recap quickly. The machine promo is from us at Technivend and is for New England customers only. The finance promo is a USI promo and is available to any USI distributor/customer. It is not available to Prefect Break or any of the other divisions that I am aware of. Any real specifics should be directed to your local distributor or USI financing as I can not speak for anyone other than Technivend ;D

Here in Australia the real world not that little backward tin pot dark cloud some call New Zealand  where Kiwi hibernates...........the price we would pay depends upon the dollar so theres some fluctuation, I would pay around double the special price quoted here.

It also depends upon whom the operator is and whether they are a regular purchaser, hmmmm terms well I wont say much on that it could upset Mr Kiwi!.

Not buying it Ron - upsetting Kiwi seems like a personal mission for you ;D

I wouldn't be able to sell to most of you on here as we have agreements on territories and mine is New England. 

Does NZ fall into the New England territory? 

I can even buy me a Red Sox cap & try to speak in a Boston accent if that help..  ;D

Sorry kiwi, I made a mistake, your from New Zealand. 

Bauxite is what aluminum is made from, and Australia is made of it. 

No worries mate... no offence taken. 

Us kiwis basically run the minds in Australia anyway! Those australians are too scared of getting their hands dirty!! ;D  

No worries mate... no offence taken. 

Us kiwis basically run the minds in Australia anyway! Those australians are too scared of getting their hands dirty!! ;D  

LOL!

My hands never seem to be clean unless I'm eating or sleeping!

:blink:

Archived