coinco

i have a coinco 3a-30b bill mec    as soon as it gets power the light lashes 5 times. it is saying to check optical sensor :huh:  can they be cleaned?:huh:?

i have to of them and they both do the same thing??  are those units a good unit???  could it not be set up right???

I personally still like the Coinco equipment and use it extensively in my service work.  Your BA30Bs are kind of long in the tooth and I always replace them with a newer Mag50B.  By the time you start getting errors like you have it's time to completely rebuild the unit.  If you would like factory rebuilt Mag50Bs in exchange for your units send me a PM.

i have a coinco 3a-30b bill mec    as soon as it gets power the light lashes 5 times. it is saying to check optical sensor :huh:  can they be cleaned? :huh:?

i have to of them and they both do the same thing??  are those units a good unit???  could it not be set up right???

The sensors need to be cleaned.  You can clean the lower sensors by popping the lower piece loose (there's a square button on the bottom to release it) Unfortunately there;s also an upper sensor that you can't reach without taking the whole works apart.  The Coinco units do not do well in dusty environments and I prefer the Mars VN2500 series as a preplacement

Archived