Canadian Help

Energie9

Hey I got some of my machines of Craiglist and some from a user on here and had them shipped to the border then drove em across. It's hard to do if you don't have a business liscence and GST number and stuff though, so I have been focusing more on local stuff. As for candy there's a local co-op that has a small warehouse that sells candy and toys in bulk.  I would check Cosco though and if you are near the border check out Quill for Runts and they might have some other candy..

Most of my machines are craigslist deals also, but if you're near Toronto - I had some luck dealing with the Playdium people, they run the company who had Zellers' account - since all the Zellers closed, all the machines are sitting in a warehouse next to the 401. Lots of basically brand new "used" equipment.
If you do some more searching on the forum you will find links to a few other Canadian suppliers fairly easily.

I'm also Canadian and have found trouble finding stuff for vending. Best place I have found is online classifieds for machines. I just post a wanted ad for vending machines and emails come in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived