Key Master Prizes

TWvend

Gift cards seem to be the best for us. I turns ESP. Starbucks is another good one. Then we do mp3 and some real apple products. Keep an eye out for small electronic on sale in stores. We have gotten apple iPods for 13 and Bose head phone for 50

I just have 1 Keymaster right now, but I put the following in it:

Ipad Minis

Dre Beats Headphones

$100 Itunes gift cards

Ipod Nanos

Top row is Ipad Mini's, but all are on the same payout schedule. As for how it is doing, I wish they put a bigger coin bucket on it because I can not go 10 days with it almost not over flowing.

For those operating keymasters, I was curious for those willing to share  , what time of prizes your using, and the luck with those prizes.

I have an Ipad mini & a $300 Wal-Mart gift card on the top row.  I have Dr. Dre Beats, Nintendo 3DS & a Kindle Fire in the middle and 2" capsules in the bottom.

I just have 1 Keymaster right now, but I put the following in it:

Ipad Minis

Dre Beats Headphones

$100 Itunes gift cards

Ipod Nanos

Top row is Ipad Mini's, but all are on the same payout schedule. As for how it is doing, I wish they put a bigger coin bucket on it because I can not go 10 days with it almost not over flowing.

They are good earners still

What type of location? (Bowling Alley, movie theater,etc)

My KeyMaster is located in a movie theatre in a mall.  The great thing about this location is my machines are available to mall customers even when the theatre is closed!  I have 17 pieces there and it is my best location.

• 11 months later...

Kindles, Go Pros, iPad, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nano's, Beats, Gift cards of various types and denominations depending on row, and some Chinese "Bolex" watches on the lower levels.

Just ordered a couple of the iWatches that were just released but who knows when they will actually come in.

Do you use the sega arcade keymaster or the chinese ones? Think about getting a chinese one for $3900 and testing it out 

I've been thinking of going with the Chinese one too.  PLEASE share your experience ;)  Another vendor and I are both considering trying it out next instead of the Sega version.

I got to play around with the Chinese version at the amusement expo in Vegas.  It was about what you'd expect, but I'd love to see how it holds up after 10,000 vends.

Just thought I would point out that the law in florida is about to change if the new bill passes and operators will not be able to have games with a prize valued over 52.50.  If they enforce it you may see quite a few used keymasters start hitting the market.

There is a huge difference between a Sega and the knockoff

Sega uses better or the best stepper motors

they know where they are... where the prizes are.. and keep track of the arms so it does not miss-payout...

most of the knockoffs  use cheep stepper motors and they are not linear or keep track well

on cranes... the motors dont have to know thier positions.  THESE DO...

so the money your saving... now  by buying the CHEAPER one..

will cost you more IPADS and Xbox's in the long run... and HEY it gave away another one?  they must have hit it or done something.. when its the machines cheep motors AND YOU are a fault..

your customers will love you for it...

bill

I agree.  I wouldn't even consider a knock-off in this case.  Key Master also has the name recognition.  It's not like comparing a Toy Soldier crane to a Toy Taxi.  I think a knock-off simply wouldn't earn as much, even with the same prizes.

Two of my Key Masters have 200,000+ on the meter.  1 has 300,000.  I've never had a single service call on any Key Master on the route.  They are readily availble here on the east coast on the used market. 

I wish there was some intel on Axe Master.  I had a chance to get a couple demo units at a price that was so good I'm sure it was because of weak earnings.  I passed.

I'm lucky I can operate mine with Ipads/beats/etc.  I even put football tickets and nascar tickets in there.  I'm going to put vacation packages on the top row soon.  Yes I've shipped many many ipads to a lot of happy winners also.  Winners make players.

I agree.  I wouldn't even consider a knock-off in this case.  Key Master also has the name recognition.  It's not like comparing a Toy Soldier crane to a Toy Taxi.  I think a knock-off simply wouldn't earn as much, even with the same prizes.

Two of my Key Masters have 200,000+ on the meter.  1 has 300,000.  I've never had a single service call on any Key Master on the route.  They are readily availble here on the east coast on the used market. 

I wish there was some intel on Axe Master.  I had a chance to get a couple demo units at a price that was so good I'm sure it was because of weak earnings.  I passed.

I'm lucky I can operate mine with Ipads/beats/etc.  I even put football tickets and nascar tickets in there.  I'm going to put vacation packages on the top row soon.  Yes I've shipped many many ipads to a lot of happy winners also.  Winners make players.

Where can I find some used? I checked craigslist and didnt have any luck..

I personally like my knockoffs from China . They have been great and no missed vends . I bought from 3 different companies and two did suck however . Just got to make sure you get from good company and not some Chinese trading company that just plasters photos of a keymaster on his alibaba page but has never even seen the inside of one!!

I have changed the graphics on mine so I don't get those calls of " your machine is a rip off! I googled it!"

To me the name of "keymaster" is mud now from all the bad press. Sure if selling the machine operators will pay more for it cause it's original etc. BUT the player will less likely play it if they take the time to google it! And I want players at my machine not "buyers" of my machine if you understand what I mean.

That player couldn't care less about name, he just wants that iPad and the game looks fun. But you always get that wacko crazy that loses and then googles "key-master game" and then starts a ruckus!

Archived