Dixie Narco 320 can machine

m2736185

That is a nicer than normal DN320, aside from it needing to be cleaned, as it has a Pepsi bubble-front door and a validator in it.  Most 320's were flat front boring doors.  If it cools you should be okay, but for a good price only.  You might need new buttons if the labels they stuck to them won't come off. 

I have 501e at a location. They keep complaining it has been eating bills. Wanna make sure I don't have another old validator

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just put a newer validator in the 501e. That's an easy easy fix.

So this machine is shorter but still pretty heavy. I think im gonna attempt to move this one myself. I have seen someone throw a dn501e in the back of a pick up. I guess that is easier to do because its taller

So this machine is shorter but still pretty heavy. I think im gonna attempt to move this one myself. I have seen someone throw a dn501e in the back of a pick up. I guess that is easier to do because its taller

If you're set on moving this one laying down, it might be wise to remove the deck first as this will lighten the load a little and avoid ruining the compressor.  You can leave the machine upright for 24 hours if you've lain the deck on it's side but it's safer to pull the deck out - shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

• Like 1

If you're set on moving this one laying down, it might be wise to remove the deck first as this will lighten the load a little and avoid ruining the compressor. You can leave the machine upright for 24 hours if you've lain the deck on it's side but it's safer to pull the deck out - shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

Good post!

If it runs offer them $75.... If they don't take it offer them $100 tops.... Use the dirty condition to your advantage... Tell them you're not sure how well its going to clean up and that would limit the locations you can put it.....

That's the advice my frugal mind can give....

If it runs offer them $75.... If they don't take it offer them $100 tops.... Use the dirty condition to your advantage... Tell them you're not sure how well its going to clean up and that would limit the locations you can put it.....

That's the advice my frugal mind can give....

donut

That sounds like what I would say to get a machine cheaper.

So it is true I'm a tight-wade!

;D  ;D

That is probably caused by a sticky brake or gummed up motor switches. Find the two pivot points of the brake located at the motor magnet mounting screws and spray them with glass cleaner, then tap the metal brake lever against the magnet until it moves freely with no sluggishness, almost as if the lever is too loose. If that doesn't work then you need to replace the motors or the gummy switches. If you need any parts for this send me a PM.

• Like 1

So I moved the machine today without any problems....sorta. I stopped at the car wash to pressure wash the machine...and I left the shoot that cans come down and the metal bar under that. Where can I find replacement parts? Also this machines looks very different that my 501e. The middle columns are different and there is a bar holding in the cans only for the middle two columns

So I moved the machine today without any problems....sorta. I stopped at the car wash to pressure wash the machine...and I left the shoot that cans come down and the metal bar under that. Where can I find replacement parts? Also this machines looks very different that my 501e. The middle columns are different and there is a bar holding in the cans only for the middle two columns

post-8127-139915857001_thumb.jpgasyra6es.jpg

There are not any "doors" for the wide columns on DN machines.  The DN320 is a short version of the older standard 2 deep DN368 machine.  The 501E uses many different parts than the older series of machines.

This machine is designed for vending 12 oz cans but you can get it to vend anything of the same diameter, within reason, such as 16 oz cans or 16.0 or 16.9 oz water bottles.  Just remember that it's a single price machine so you will be stuck at only one price.

I would recommend against power washing.... Just use a garden hose.... Won't shoot such high pressure water into stuff and therefore a quicker drying time and less chance of damage when applying electricity