Prime Vending Locators "Top Locator" Review

Well from my experience I waited FOREVER to receive locations, but they did come through and completed my order.  Would I order again?  Yes.  My advice to you guys:  Keep calling Steve and request an update.  This is what I did and no you shouldn't have to, but if you want results, then you might just need to.

A year ago this guy Peter Milazzo ran All Vending Locators, a company with an 'F' rating with the BBB and multiple complaints.

http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/business-reviews/vending-machines/vending-locating-services-in-spring-valley-ca-171996970

Now he runs Prime Vending Locators and is still racking up complaints. My gusess is he'll have another locating company next year.

Vendors shouldnt have  to hire and pay a locating company and then beg for a call back or locations or refunds if the company is too inept to come through.

Also, in my opinion, this guy advertising his locating services for free in the classified section of this forum is a diservice to the members here because he is just fishing for victims.

Well from my experience I waited FOREVER to receive locations, but they did come through and completed my order.  Would I order again?  Yes.  My advice to you guys:  Keep calling Steve and request an update.  This is what I did and no you shouldn't have to, but if you want results, then you might just need to.

You would use this locator again!?!

You are already having to make call after call after call after call...didn't you HIRE A LOCATOR so you wouldn't have to be making call after call after call?!!

C'mon people!

Instead of making repeated calls to your locator, make repeated calls to businesses and find your own locations.

You'll save yourself the hassle AND the money of dealing with inefficient locators.

Still haven't heard back from them as of yet - tried to call Peter and susan and no one answer the phone.

I called my bank and started a claim with their fraud department.

• 6 months later...

My name is Peter Milazzo, Owner of Prime Vending Locations.  This is a rebuttal to the complaints filed against my company.  It is very easy to just make accusations and not even provide any way for us to be able to resolve the issue.  Who knows?  These posts could easily being posted by a competitor of ours that is trying to smear us and that's much of the problem with the Internet.  Anyone can post anything they want on the Net and not have to back it up with a shred of evidence. 

Well in our defense, we invite anyone to check with the following references.  This is just a very small fraction of the folks that we have done an exemplary job for.  So unlike some people who just throw out accusations, here is some concrete evidence that anyone can check to see the quality of the work we've done.  Thank you!

We invite you to check our References of Satisfied Vendors.

(Please Be Aware Of the Time Zone You Are Calling Out Of Respect for Our Customers.)

MICKY LANDIS (Healthy Vendor) (513) 424-2881

MICHAEL GECEWICZ (Soda Vendor) (407) 310-6438

LOUIS KIRSCHENHOFFER (Combo Vendor) (561) 719-8145

CEDA AUSTERMAN (Soda Vendor) (480) 745-9418

MICHAEL HOUSTON   (Bulk Candy Vendor)   (310) 437 9473

FRANCISCO (ATM Vendor) (760) 429-5695

AVTAR SINGH (Combo Vendor) 661-330-7195

ROBERT CHARLEBOIS   (Bulk Charity Vendor)   (585) 730-9951

MIKE GREEN   (Soda Vendor) 562-587-2465

SUSAN LINTER     (Bulk Candy Vendor)   (818) 633-3883

FRANK ALFAREZ     (Vend Star owner)    (951) 398-9992

KENNETH DELAHANTY (Bulk Candy Vendor) (845) 893-1825

DROPSVENDING.COM (SCOTT) (815) 530-0027

I called two of the given refrences, one no. doesn't work, another guy is unhappy and upset that prime vending is using his name as a happy customer 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am a victim of Prime Vending Locations. I paid them $187.50 in January 2015. They will make you sign a Adobe EchoSign document, which basically says you are a sucker and you just lost your money... the harrasment starts after that.... Some guy will call you, if you miss the call, he/she will not call you back and when you try to call them it would be an answering service... After several weeks they will give you very very lousy locations.... It is unbelievable that they will suggest apartments, barber shops as locations!!!

There are basically two operators running Prime Vending, they claim to be brothers... they give their names as Peter and Steve.... Not sure if these are their real names... They are very rude and behave as if it is their right to con you...

The horrible locators they work in concert with to steal your money are Mr. David Leon, Mr. Steve Anderson and Mr. Jonathan...

If you are a victim call your credit card company and report this fraud...

A sorry sucker,

Jay

Jay were you able to fight this as fraud charge with your credit card company? He got me for $500 and I signed the EchoSign  so I figured I was screwed for the money.

Amex and other CC are pretty good on refunds, give it a shot it wont hurt.. Follow complains too..

Archived