MEI & Coinco coupons

I had a customer that used the MEI coupons.

He would pay the locations commission in coupons.

The location would use them as prizes and incentives given to their employees.

It seemed to work for him. Just be sure you have all the coupons you plan to use on hand before you start programming them in each and every BA you want to take the coupons.

Walta

Yes, that is how we use coupons. We use the CoinCo ones due to cost. We pay our commission to the accounts with coupons. In fact, we have the backside of the coupons printed with the customer's name. It sort of gives us a little insurance with the customer too. You can have each coupon be worth either $1 or one free vend. Your coupons will also work in any bodies validator that is enabled to accept coupons, regardless of whose machine it is.

Cvending, are you saying that your Coinco coupons are recognized by Mars validators as well? I was not aware that that is possible. Are you having to tune your Mars tonread the Coinco coupons?

AZ, sorry for they way I worded that comment. The CoinCo coupons will not work in MEI validators, but will work in anyone's CoinCo that is set to accept coupons. In 5 yrs we have only gotten 4 coupons that were not our own. Also, we denote coupons as $1 value. I am not sure if our machines would accept coupons as "free vend" coupons. I believe their is different programming for those, just never had the opportunity to try and see.

AZ, sorry for they way I worded that comment. The CoinCo coupons will not work in MEI validators, but will work in anyone's CoinCo that is set to accept coupons. In 5 yrs we have only gotten 4 coupons that were not our own. Also, we denote coupons as $1 value. I am not sure if our machines would accept coupons as "free vend" coupons. I believe their is different programming for those, just never had the opportunity to try and see.

We ordered direct from CoinCo. I belIeve we ordered 1,000 for $160. Our customer paid for the custom print on the backside. We just re-ordered our

Coupons. First ones last 5 yrs. Many are still in good shape. We split the ores between 4 accounts.

Archived