typical hotel sales

There are a few hotels around me. One is always at least 50% full (it probably has over 60 rooms). Another is usually about 25% full with the same capacity. A third hotel is a super eight and it might have 20 rooms. The super eight has an old can machine outside.

How well do these accounts typically do? All three of them are within walking distance of a gas station and three fast food places.

There are a few hotels around me. One is always at least 50% full (it probably has over 60 rooms). Another is usually about 25% full with the same capacity. A third hotel is a super eight and it might have 20 rooms. The super eight has an old can machine outside.

How well do these accounts typically do? All three of them are within walking distance of a gas station and three fast food places.

It's not how well they do Chris, but how much you actually make after they've been vandalized on a steady basis.  These are high risk locations.

I had a super 8 that had 60 rooms & usually had 50 rooms rented a night. There was a nice steakhouse within walking distance & no c-store within a mile of the property.

The sales were always 350.00 plus a week

I had a can machine, a bottle machine, a 4 wide & a 20 select usi sand. machine that hooked up to the snack machine.

I serviced it on Mondays & Fridays, I loved that account.

I lost it when they sold out & the new owners decided to do vending

All of my machines were inside, I had the account close to 10 years & they only destroyed one bill accepter in that whole time.

I have multiple Hotels I like them alot but it all depends on location, I have one lower end motel that is in the same parking lot as a gas station, so it was easier to walk to the C-store then to walk into the lobby and buy something,  but I have another higher end hotel that does good since the closes C-Store is not within walking distance.

So it all depends on what is within walking distance in my opinion.

Archived