Intel Smart Vending Machine Solution

The only thing pertaining to vending available from Intel here in the US and used on vending machines is the VE Connect snack machine video screen door that is only available from Vendors Exchange in Cleveland, Ohio.  The door from Vendors Exchange is very expensive and no one is using it due to the cost.  Coca Cola also has some machines with video screen doors on them but the technology is not available to the public. 

The only thing pertaining to vending available from Intel here in the US and used on vending machines is the VE Connect snack machine video screen door that is only available from Vendors Exchange in Cleveland, Ohio.  The door from Vendors Exchange is very expensive and no one is using it due to the cost.  Coca Cola also has some machines with video screen doors on them but the technology is not available to the public. 

what is the price range like. of these doors... instead we can try branded touch screen tv's ? other device need to be attached ...

I think the price of the door and it's computer is about $6-8000.  Other than that I know nothing about what you're trying to do.  While I appreciate the project you want to create, it sounds like you are trying to break new ground on a shoestring budget using off the shelf parts.  In reality, what you're doing is best left up to manufacturers with large development budgets.

Archived