S&B Plush Cranes

sprint54fan

Anyone using any of the route 66 plush cranes made by S&B out of St Louis.. I have a good deal on a couple and Im considering getting them.. just want to know what your guys opinions are on them..likes? dislikes?

I spoke to one member on here and always like to hear more opinions also..thanks!

I like the fact that Im only 2 1/2 hours from St Louis so parts would be easy to obtain..

The only bad thing is all their parts are all unique.

S&B has a good track record but if they were ever gone parts would be all but impossible.

Walta

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought some of there machines new over the years and there great until they break down. Because getting parts for these are almost impossible. S&B really SUCKS in the parts department.

I have bought some of there machines new over the years and there great until they break down. Because getting parts for these are almost impossible. S&B really SUCKS in the parts department.

I have never had an issue with S&B ESP parts. They can rebuild boards give tech help what ever. Very friendly also.

route 66 are not AGE challenger series

they are a import crane   they are not made in house by s&b anymore

they import them like costal and coast to coast and smart does

I am not sure who makes route 66

its one of the top 3 mfg..

I have a route 66 candy crane they are good

that's a good sign I don't know who made the board because I have not

had to work on it to find out..

I could not disagree more with psk007 comment about S & B service.

Being in St Louis I pick up my parts, to date they have always any part I needed in stock for same day pick up.

Walta

I could not disagree more with psk007 comment about S & B service.

Being in St Louis I pick up my parts, to date they have always any part I needed in stock for same day pick up.

Walta

I agree great service and parts

Archived