Big plush sale is on

FrCorey

What is on sale?  It kinda all looks pricey to me.

big spring plush sale, 10% off

*To receive 10% OFF your order, use coupon code SPRING. Maximum discount is $100. Not valid with any other offer or snack/soda machine purchase(s). One Coupon code per order.

big spring plush sale, 10% off

*To receive 10% OFF your order, use coupon code SPRING. Maximum discount is $100. Not valid with any other offer or snack/soda machine purchase(s). One Coupon code per order.

Those prices are the worse. Pm me I can show you where to get better product at better prices.

• 3 months later...

I can get plush really cheap. We import direct from China and buy domestic tractor trailers all of the time!we have anything from proprietary high end retail themed plush With posters, to normal crane plush. we mainly do jumbo not much small plush I do have small plush in retail. our retail plush is zoo and museum quality not Kmart or Walmart type retail. all of my overhead is dedicated to our vending operation. Therefore I do not have to charge the industry average of 17% mark up for overhead. I am almost certain that if you have anything less than 4-500 Cranes I can get you a better price. I'm 100 percent certain I can get you better retail product!

Please note, we are not a plush distributor.  I have only ever sold one order, and it was one week ago to help out a friend.  I am exploring the option of selling plush to help increase inventory turnover.  Most of the items we purchase are retail items that were manufactured for the museum/zoo industry.  Sometimes I need to purchase 3-5,000 pcs of one item, or 20,000+ pcs of a retail theme.  Most of the time we will use the product, but sometimes I buy too much, or it snows and our next product is ready before we sell out of the previous theme. I used to trade off some of my products to "peekaboo", but I would like to get away from that !     

We also have a large amount of amusement plush running through our warehouse.  I can have my warehouse girl mix in some of my retail items that I want to turn at the same price as amusement plush.   

I also have access to non traditional NFL and MLB merchandise in most teams.  Cups, Thermos, 3-D car Magnets etc.  If you are like me, you are frustrated by paying $3.50 for NFL plush!

PM Me if you are interested.  Please include what your company name is, and where you operate.  I will find out what your needs are, and send pictures or video of my product offerings.

yep good money in that.

I found some rare north American special edition teddy bears,

from a certain artist and had to buy like 2 gross of them.

but I some each one for 50.00 to plush collectors.

one mans trash is another ones diamonds.

one of the pieces was called, Miona Mink.

a 18 inch plush mink with a mink coat on her.

I sold some of these to collector dolls stores for 100.00 each

but someone told the plush liquidator and they would only

sell the rest as one lot. a 2500 piece lot.

too much for me back then at 15.00 a piece.

got to have cash to strike when you have to.

Archived