snack machine ID

orsd

ok, so i found this snack machine on cl, but the seller has mastered the art of crappy picture taking, so any ideas?

AZ, im counting on your skill

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/4473309254.html

Based on that left hand handle, I'm going with a National 145 and I think $500 is no bargain for a machine that old

That is a Lektrovend VS99 machine.  No parts are available since Polyvend and later GPL (part of Crane) acquired them.  You can still get logic boards, coin mechs and upgrade the validator from a Maka to a Mars but you won't find any new parts unless Crane might still have something in stock.  You will likely only get used parts from parted out machines.

Yes scrap yard just like the Seagas and Antares lol

oh hang on here  I forgot to add if it was a real bargain moondog would already have bought it!.

Can't buy any more machines Ron - a least not until I can get back in my garage. :blink:

Oh really, so its full of cartons of beer ....well at least you have your priorities right!.   Or did the Mrs confine you to the garage lol?.

I do know that moondog's wife has read about kiwi's couch surfing adventures here and has been itching for moondog to give her a reason.......

Archived