Snack Heating

I am switching to cargo van from SUV and constant loading and unloading.  Does anyone have data concerning effect of heat if snacks left in vehicle for extended times?  I couldn't find topic on search.  I am assuming no controlled temperature and 90' heat.

I am switching to cargo van from SUV and constant loading and unloading.  Does anyone have data concerning effect of heat if snacks left in vehicle for extended times?  I couldn't find topic on search.  I am assuming no controlled temperature and 90' heat.

I use my van as my primary warehouse and have never had a problems leaving most snacks in there however, I do remove anything with icing and all the candy bars though.

I use my van as my primary warehouse and have never had a problems leaving most snacks in there however, I do remove anything with icing and all the candy bars though.

Same here if it has icing or chocolate it stays in a cooler all day and gets pulled out of the truck at the end of the day. Everything else stays in the teuck until it gets pulled to fill a machine.

Additionally, deliveries are to a unairconditioned warehouse and product stays there until its loaded in a truck.

Archived