Is kickstart still in business

Is anyone else using kickstart locating? I tried them out to expand faster and now they owe me four locations and have not responded to my emails or found me a location in over a month. I understand I takes a while to find locations but it should not take 5 months to find 7 candy locations. I went out and found 3 great locations last week in 3 hours.

So they were not emailing back so I went to their website and set them a message (as a new customer) saying how fast can you find me 100 locations. What would you know it took them 5 minutes to email me back and say o sorry about the delay with your locations. I see you are looking at adding a lot of locations I will get right on it. I will believe it when I see it.

I will believe it when I see it.

You probably should have read what the majority of customers were posting on here the last few years before you plopped any cash down on their services.

I actually made the mistake of placing an order with them a while back (long since resolved). The order was for 10 locations. After 3 months they had only provided 7 locations. Around that time communication became non-existent as well. That imbecile Rob simply would not give me the time of day. 

Finally I decided to send one final email. I told them that they had 48 hours to reply or I would contact the Florida Attorney General (where the imbecile has his "business"), the New York Attorney General (where I live), my credit card company, and the BBB. So FINALLY the hero called me and apologized and tried to feed me more of his malarkey.

Long story short.....I was made whole and I was also offered a $20 credit towards a future purchase! What a lucky little lad I was!! I thanked the hero for his generosity and let him know that I would be happy to put the $20 credit away in my rainy day fund along with my Enron stock, my future Social Security checks, and the investments I made with Charles Ponzi.

It's best to use a company that doesn't want money upfront!

The reason you got a message right away is the guy that runs the business, or name is here in the US. His staff is not. They are out of country and use Skype to operate. If they can't do a gravy run for quick money, then they are done and your money that you deposited is tied up. It doesn't take that long to find locations. In tough area's may a little, but not 5 months! 

Next time any of you decide to pay a locator, first go get a empty clear glass jar with a lid and put 5 or 10 $50 bills in it. Close lid and stick it someplace where you will see it at least twice a day (like the fridge).

You are not allowed to remove any of the bills until you get a location yourself. Then for each one you get, go home and pay yourself the $50 and really celebrate...'cause if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.

This is a crazy business in that the first 20 locations are tougher to get than the next 100.

Next time any of you decide to pay a locator, first go get a empty clear glass jar with a lid and put 5 or 10 $50 bills in it. Close lid and stick it someplace where you will see it at least twice a day (like the fridge).

You are not allowed to remove any of the bills until you get a location yourself. Then for each one you get, go home and pay yourself the $50 and really celebrate...'cause if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.

This is a crazy business in that the first 20 locations are tougher to get than the next 100.

Locating for your  self is always better than hiring someone! 

Locating for yourself is always better than hiring someone! In person is usually better than on the phone. After you get one that day, go to as many places as possible, because when you get one, your confidence and how you portray yourself goes through the roof! The next ones come 10 times as easy! Dress decent, but if you don't have the time and need to hire someone, hire a locator that doesn't take a deposit, or your money up front!

Let them work for there money!  Your jobs are done quicker, and no risk to you. Again, locating for yourself is ALWAYS BETTER!

Locating myself is best and cheaper, but I am expanding to a new cities. I am locating my self and using a locator to get them out faster.  When they find me locations in new cities I bring extra machines to find other spots my self while I am there.

Locating myself is best and cheaper, but I am expanding to a new cities. I am locating my self and using a locator to get them out faster.  When they find me locations in new cities I bring extra machines to find other spots my self while I am there.

That's smart! Then your getting more for your money and a different perspective! Even though I locate for others, I will also have one of my employees get locations from time to time to get a different perspective on my own route.

Archived