Your Neighbor in California

mission vending

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel. By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable."

In Michigan, he'd be called "The last white guy still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food."

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Alabama, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and South Carolina he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

And in Florida & Texas he'd just be "Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."

:rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::)

Now mission I'm bother by the fact you forgot about neighbors to the right of you!

I guess I should be locked up forgot about then, I slipped  into Texas and didn't get caught with a few of my toys.

cajun

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel. By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable."

In Michigan, he'd be called "The last white guy still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food."

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Alabama, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and South Carolina he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

And in Florida & Texas he'd just be "Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."

:rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::)

Now Mission, you can't believe everything you hear in the news - I am NOT UNDER PSYCHIATRIC OBSERVATION.and the tunnel is a beer cellar ;D

Now mission I'm bother by the fact you forgot about neighbors to the right of you!

I guess I should be locked up forgot about then, I slipped  into Texas and didn't get caught with a few of my toys.

cajun

I thought you swamp dwellers preferred big knives so you could get up close and personal with those gators.... ;D

In Texas its legal to travel with guns in the vehicle and not have a permit so even if you were caught its no big deal.... check out my latest toy.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/image/1429-cam00084/

I thought you swamp dwellers preferred big knives so you could get up close and personal with those gators.... ;D

In Texas its legal to travel with guns in the vehicle and not have a permit so even if you were caught its no big deal.... check out my latest toy.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/image/1429-cam00084/

Are you still thinking about running for office or taking office?

Same thing for us here in cajun land mission.

Hmmmm! My clips for the 9 mm looks just as long as your clip, I have 30 rd clips for the Ruger. ;D 

Sorry no pictures of my toys!

Are you still thinking about running for office or taking office?

I'd say he's getting ready to invade Mexico with that thing - should make him very popular with his constituency  ;D

Just doing my part to be prepared for the zombie apocalypse........ ;)

Okay, but if we get them in Arizona first you need to be ready to join the anti-zombie militia here to stop them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived