What are these machines?

What are these machines and what are they worth. They are asking $385 each. I need a snack machine for a new location.

attachicon.gif00B0B_2IXmjV8Ka3L_600x450.jpg

They look to be AP 5000's pretty old but Allen Watson uses them.  VE doesn't have many parts for this model anymore so you'll need a parts machine if you go this route.

If I were in the market for something this old - I'd go maybe $250 if they work.

They look to be AP 5000's pretty old but Allen Watson uses them. VE doesn't have many parts for this model anymore so you'll need a parts machine if you go this route.

If I were in the market for something this old - I'd go maybe $250 if they work.

I've got one of these for parts if anyone needs them;-)

Those are actually AP4600 snacks with Coinco bill validators in them.  You were close there, Joel. ^_^

Dang - I should have got that since I have one sitting here  I/m getting ready to parts out - probably save a few motors for my 7600's.

So are they worth buying? They are supposed to be working machines.

If you anticipate needing to upgrade this machine with more bells and whistles, then I'd say pass as you'll never get your money out of it.  It really depends on what kind of account you've got.  These are good machines for trailer parks and places that get a lot of abuse.

Those are actually AP4600 snacks with Coinco bill validators in them.  You were close there, Joel. ^_^

If you drink as many beers as moondog does they would start looking like 5000's to you too mate..  ;D

Dang - I should have got that since I have one sitting here I/m getting ready to parts out - probably save a few motors for my 7600's.

If you anticipate needing to upgrade this machine with more bells and whistles, then I'd say pass as you'll never get your money out of it. It really depends on what kind of account you've got. These are good machines for trailer parks and places that get a lot of abuse.

Moondog, are you really that big a drinker as they say?

You sound like you'll pass all the sobriety tests to me.

Lol.

Moondog, are you really that big a drinker as they say?

You sound like you'll pass all the sobriety tests to me.

Lol.

Mention a couple of beers and it just drives those Kiwis nuts.

Archived