501e 24 oz bottles

loach33

Well, I got my first DN machine after living on USI for 16 years.  It's a learning curve for sure.

Simple question is can I vend a 24 oz Pepsi bottle from this machine?  I have Gatorade in the wide column and it works fine so I would like to put the 24oz in the narrow columns.

Currently those are set for cans.  What do I do to vend the bottles?

I read someone's post that said you couldn't vend them, but I would think it's possible if you go just one deep.  

Thanks

You can vend 24oz soda one bottle deep.  Set your motor cam to one notch (hole 5 on the front cam) and remove the right side shim if it's for cans now.  You will need a bottle shim in the column.  The can shim is 1/2" thick and the bottle shim is 1/4" thick.  Set your depth starting at hole 24 on the rear spacer.  Test with bottles pushed back against the rear spacer (caps to the back) to see if you have only enough room to fit your finger between the butt of the bottle and the depressed sold out paddle.  If hole 24 doesn't work, gap too tight or too loose, then adjust it.  Set your new price and you should be golden.

PM me if you need bottle shims for this machine.

Well, I got my first DN machine after living on USI for 16 years.  It's a learning curve for sure.

Simple question is can I vend a 24 oz Pepsi bottle from this machine?  I have Gatorade in the wide column and it works fine so I would like to put the 24oz in the narrow columns.

Currently those are set for cans.  What do I do to vend the bottles?

I read someone's post that said you couldn't vend them, but I would think it's possible if you go just one deep.  

Thanks

The only downside is that you can run out of product very quickly!

Archived