Anyone place boxes in hotels?

machines with locks, and hasps in hotels still get robbed and vendalized...i wouldnt be surprized if the box is stolen.

also, even full line folks with secured machines sometimes avoid hotels because of the risk.

machines with locks, and hasps in hotels still get robbed and vendalized...i wouldnt be surprized if the box is stolen.

also, even full line folks with secured machines sometimes avoid hotels because of the risk.

Good point. I hadnt thought about that.

• 4 months later...

+1 on this, I think people put waaaay too much false security in locks, I've fiddled around with locksmithing in the past 5 years or so as somewhat of a hobby, I can non-destructively get about any master lock open in under 2 minutes.   Destructively I can compromise almost any lock in under 45 seconds in several different ways and with minimal tools..... Locks for the most part just keep honest people honest, I've watched guys in hotels take the big snack vending machines, and tip them over, and tip them almost upside down, and all the merchandise was waiting pleasantly in the bottom when it was tipped back upright.    An honor box wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell I don't think

Archived