Questions about all American Chicken

lowcountry Dan

Hello Everyone, 

I have been looking for a way to get into toys. I've followed some reports on the All American Chicken on the Forum. It seems like a great machine. I am attracted to it, because I can offer something unique in my area.

I have a couple of questions about it:

First, would you order it with the bill acceptor?  It seems that the advantage is that it holds more money. However, if you get 3 plays for a dollar, and one play for 50 cents, your profit would be lower.  Am I correct in these assumptions?  

Next, what type of toys do you like to use? I know it uses 2" caps, eggs and BB's. I'd just like to know a generic mix to start, then I can evaluate it in the field.

I greatly appreciate any advice and information.

Thank you,

lowcountry dan 

Hello Everyone,

First, would you order it with the bill acceptor? It seems that the advantage is that it holds more money. However, if you get 3 plays for a dollar, and one play for 50 cents, your profit would be lower.

Higher profit overall because more sales at once

• 2 weeks later...

it is not..

for almost the same price you can get a candy crane from smart or coastal

that has 5x the uses and flexibility

and will make more money on location that just eggs...

built stronger and better made

I would never buy another chicken till the price goes below $800

even then for the same amount of retail space the candy crane will beat a chicken money wise

bill

it is not..

for almost the same price you can get a candy crane from smart or coastal

that has 5x the uses and flexibility

and will make more money on location that just eggs...

built stronger and better made

I would never buy another chicken till the price goes below $800

even then for the same amount of retail space the candy crane will beat a chicken money wise

bill

Thank you for your perspective, Bill. Like any business owner, I want to maximize my sales for my investment. It makes sense that a crane has more options, therefore is a greater opportunity to make money.  My initial thinking was that the Chicken was unique and  might be attractive to customers. 

Archived