would you buy these?

BlindVending

No.  I wouldn't buy them for $75.  But that doesn't mean they aren't worth that.  

I'm at the point where I'm only interested in equipment that's route-ready.  But if you're just starting out and price is the most important factor then that seems like a good value for four machines. 

If it has the locks and keys, then I would buy for around $50 because you can clean them up and use them as gumball singles.  When they're not all together like that, it won't look ridiculous like they do on the rack stand.  Even if you didn't want to use them, you could still take them off of the rack stand and sell each head on ebay (with them cleaned up) for around $40-50 each, so regardless I would buy them.

I just returned from meeting "Gerry". The former owner of these beasts. I was able to get these for $40 and even though they need some TLC with 4 Single stands and some sanding these will be out slinging gumballs in no time. Since 90% of my machines are beavers I have a lot of spare parts in house. Really only need to order some new globes. All my current beavers are keyed alike and I have about 20 extras waiting for treasures like these. I am happy with the purchase :)

Archived